As a company, I wish to entrust you with the amicable recovery of my debts. What documents do I need to provide ?

To be able to open your file quickly, we need :

  • A copy of your invoice or invoices
  • A copy of your terms and conditions of sale
  • A copy of your summons and your formal notice sent by registered mail

Don’t waste time ! Contact us now !

Reaction time to outstanding debts is important in order to allow the Judicial Officer to retrieve your debt. The faster you act, the greater your chances are of recovering your debt !

Contact us :

  • By e-mail :
  • By phone : 078/15.15.10
  • Or by using the contact form